Want to join a team of fellow car and truck enthusiasts? Come Dream, Build, & Drive with us!
Work 100% from HOME and help support automotive enthusiasts purchase parts for their dream builds. Hourly pay with shift differential opportunities, a career advancement path, and the potential to bonus $20k+ per year with our bi-weekly, revenue-based bonus program.
WHO IS TURN5?
Turn5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area. Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com, and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Turn5 sells aftermarket automotive products to muscle car, Jeep, and truck enthusiasts through our websites: AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com, and AmericanTrucks.com. Our customers expect to speak with highly effective, credible, and knowledgeable representatives when making contact about a product, an order, or particular issue. Our brands and products get customers in the door and our service keeps them coming back.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Financial: 401(k)/Roth plans with generous company match!
- Work Life Balance: Remote work, PTO (Paid Time Off), paid holidays, Paid Parental Leave, travel assistance & confidential life services (i.e., counseling, consultation & wellness services), YMCA membership reimbursements, additional PTO day to volunteer
- Automotive Enthusiast Program:
- Employee Discounts - All Turn5 employees are eligible for up to 50% off products on our 3 websites: AmericanMuscle, AmericanTrucks, and ExtremeTerrain. Employees are also eligible for up to 20% off Special Orders from WheelPros and Turn14.
- Vehicle Mod Program - Own a vehicle we sell parts for? All Turn5 employees are eligible for an annual $250 reimbursement for designated products on our 3 websites to help you continuously mod one of your vehicles.
- Race Reimbursements - Love going to car shows and races? All Turn5 employees are eligible for annual reimbursements for car show registration/admission fees.
- Additional Benefits: Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Dependent Care Accounts (DCA), Short-Term Disability (100% covered!) & Voluntary Long-Term Disability, Basic Life/AD&D Insurance (100% covered - up to 1x annual salary!) & Voluntary Additional Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
Under the direction of the Sales Management Team, the Sales Representative aids our customers through their automotive accessories purchasing experience. Essential in directing consumers to the best aftermarket parts for their vehicle to create their dream build.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes incoming calls, text messages & chats from customers concerning all automotive accessories who are interested in placing orders, inquiring about our products, returning product, etc.
- Uses excitement and technical knowledge to sell automotive accessories.
- Builds rapport with customers to foster repeat business & own their experience with Turn5 up to and including service-related issues.
- Uses sales in one accessory category to make other recommendations and sales for corresponding mods (lowering kits, lift kits, suspension components, etc.)
- Makes outbound calls & text messages to existing customers to follow up on sales leads (quotes) and close sales.
- Takes inbound calls, text messages & chats from any/all queues as needed and directed by leadership
- Displays professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls, text messages & chats. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries
- Efficiently enter and process orders/returns
- Answers questions/educates customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary
- Utilizes all available programs to achieve bi-weekly sales goals & performance metrics – phone, chats, texting tools, quotes, etc.
- Meets performance expectations of the position regarding customer service quality, customer contacts, and revenue targets
- Notifies Sales leadership team of trends or problems encountered
- Continues education through company sponsored program, LMS, improving their expertise in all supported vehicles.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs various assigned tasks directed from manager
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE (Special skills, knowledge of machines, procedures, etc.)
- Must have or have the ability to acquire automotive knowledge in all supported vehicles.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
- Computer proficient
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Education: High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent product knowledge and sales ability
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers
- Upon hire, successful completion of the Turn5 sales new hire training program
- Proficiency in computer keyboarding and internet skills -i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Must have a reliable PC and sufficient internet speed to be effective in the role and meet expectations. Dual monitors highly recommended.
- Must reside in PA, OH, MD, VA, GA, FL, KS, TX, AR, IN, or NV
- Bi-lingual a plus
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (As required by the Americans with Disabilities Act – To be performed with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Visual and hearing capability.
- Ability to sit long for long periods of time.
- Ability to maintain attendance as defined by company policy.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to operate general office equipment i.e. fax machine, photocopier, computer printer
- Additionally, your role with Turn5, Inc. is deemed a Customer Critical Role. In order to satisfy the constant demand of our consumer base, positions within Customer Critical Roles may be subject to alternative work schedules during times of unforeseen circumstances.