If you reside in PA, OH, MD, VA, KS, TX, AR, IN, or NV and would enjoy supporting car enthusiasts with purchasing parts for their most prized possessions, read on to hear about a great opportunity we have at Turn5!
Turn5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area, and we are expanding! Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
Love cars and trucks and want to be part of the team? Come Dream, Build, & Drive with us! This position gives you the opportunity to start at $15 hourly, with career path advancement opportunities, plus a generous bonus program valued at nearly $20k a year working from home!
Full-time opportunities to work 100% from HOME with weekly pay!
ALL AVAILABLE SCHEDULES:
Sunday – Thursday 8:30am-5pm EST ($16/hr)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 8:30am-5pm EST ($16/hr)
Sunday – Thursday 12:30pm-9pm EST ($16/hr)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 12:30pm-9pm EST ($16/hr)
Monday – Friday 9:30am-6pm EST ($15/hr)
Under the direction of the Sales Team Management team, the Sales Representative aids our customers through their automotive accessories purchasing experience. Essential in directing consumers to the best aftermarket parts for their vehicle to create their dream build.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Takes incoming calls from customers concerning all automotive accessories who are interested in placing orders, inquiring about our products, returning product, etc.
- Uses excitement and technical knowledge to sell automotive accessories
- Uses sales in one accessory category to make other recommendations and sales for corresponding mods (lowering kits, lift kits, suspension components, etc.)
- Makes outbound calls to existing customers to follow up on sales leads (quotes) and close sales
- Takes inbound calls from any/all queues as needed and directed by leadership
- Displays professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries
- Efficiently enter and process orders/returns
- Answers questions/educates customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary
- Utilizes all available programs to achieve bi-weekly sales goals & performance metrics – phone, email tool, texting tools, quotes, etc.
- Meets performance expectations of the position regarding customer service quality, customer contacts, and revenue targets
- Notifies Sales leadership team of trends or problems encountered
- Continues education through company sponsored program, LMS.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs various assigned tasks directed from manager
- Reliable computer and internet connection REQUIRED!
- Excellent product knowledge and sales ability
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers
- Must have or have the ability to acquire automotive knowledge with an expert level in Mustangs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Upon hire, successful completion of the Turn5 customer service/sales new hire training program
- Proficiency in computer keyboarding and internet skills -i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Bi-lingual a plus
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE:
- Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
- Computer proficient
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.