Turn5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area. Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
To continue our growth path, we need a Contact Center Supervisor to maintain high customer service and satisfaction standards. In this highly impactful position, you will be responsible for directing the work of designated service agents by monitoring and coaching agents to meet goals and expectation while driving performance, productivity and quality to provide an excellent overall customer experience. The Contact Center Supervisor will be tasked with various duties within the Customer Service Operations area and will act as Supervisor on duty, as required.
Year 1 is going to be about:
- Monitoring productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports as needed
- Monitoring individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure minimum performance requirements for agents are met.
- Acting as liaison between management, other departments, and subordinates. Facilitates communication between related departments and own department. Maintains harmony among employees and resolves grievances. Promotes a team environment and provides work direction and guidance including coaching, professional development and training. Resolves errors and complaints from client departments and other managers.
- While directing the work of the customer service representatives, must be able to handle escalated customer calls correctly
- Assisting in the training of new representatives
- Answering customer questions and provide purchasing suggestions when necessary.
- Displaying professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries.
- Answering questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints Assists CS Manager in compiling and writing performance evaluations and disciplinary actions
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3+ year of previous Customer Service experience.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers.
- Required automotive knowledge with a preferred level in Mustangs and Jeeps
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
We can’t skip over some of the specific skills and experience we know are a “must” to be successful. So, we need you to have:
- Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
- Computer proficient
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated leadership experience in a business environment required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (As required by the Americans with Disabilities Act – To be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Visual and hearing capability.
- Ability to sit long for long periods of time.
- Ability to maintain attendance as defined by company policy.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to operate general office equipment i.e. fax machine, photocopier, computer printer stationed between 3 & 4 feet high.
- Additionally, your role with Turn5, Inc. is deemed a Customer Critical Role. In order to satisfy the constant demand of our consumer base, positions within Customer Critical Roles may be subject to alternative work schedules during times of inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances.