At Turn5, WE SELL FUN! Parent company to americanmuscle.com, extremeterrain.com, and americantrucks.com our Customer Service Representatives support 3 growing ecommerce retail sites.
Work in a fast-paced call-center and support car enthusiasts with purchasing parts for their most prized possession—THEIR MUSTANG, F-150, JEEP and MORE!
Full-time & part-time opportunities to work 100% from HOME with weekly pay! Full benefits including medical, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, product discounts and MORE!
Car or auto-part knowledge a plus, but we also have a comprehensive training program that will bring you up to speed to assist customers. In no time, you’ll be wanting your own “Stang”.
More details about the position:
- Displays professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries
Efficiently enter and process orders/returns
- Answer questions/educate customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary
- Continue education through company sponsored program, becoming a Mustang Expert within one year of hire
- Answer chats and emails as well as take incoming calls and make outbound calls to existing customers for account maintenance purposes as needed
- Notifies Customer Service Leads of trends or problems encountered
- Represent American Muscle & Extreme Terrain at local Mustang/Jeep Community events
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform varies assigned tasks directed from manager
Key Role Requirements are:
- Reliable computer and internet connection REQUIRED!
- 1 year of previous customer service experience preferred but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with challenging customers
- Automotive knowledge a plus
Pay starts off at $15.00 plus bonus opportunity with a career-path program built in. Apply today!