Under the direction of the Customer Service Management team, the Sales Representative aides our customers through their automotive accessories purchasing experience. A Turn5 Sales Representative is essential in directing consumers to the best aftermarket parts for their vehicle to create their dream build. This position gives you the opportunity to start at $15 hourly, with career path advancement opportunities, plus a generous bonus program valued at nearly $20k a year working from home!
Love cars and trucks and want to be part of the team? Come Dream, Build, & Drive with us!
- Take incoming calls from customers concerning wheels/tires, exhausts, tonneau covers, jeep tops, and other high value accessories who are interested in placing orders, inquiring about our products, returning product, etc.
- Use sales skills and excitement to drive sales and build rapport with customers that leads to building a customer base and future business.
- Use sales in one accessory category to make other recommendations and sales for corresponding mods (lowering kits, lift kits, suspension components, etc.)
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to follow up on sales leads (quotes) and close sales.
- Leverage opportunities provided by programs such as text, email leads, and appointment scheduling tools to maximize sales potential.
- Take inbound calls from any/all queues as needed and directed by leadership.
- Display a professional and courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provide prompt and efficient service to all customer inquiries.
- Efficiently enter and process orders/returns.
- Answer questions/educate customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary.
- Notify Customer Service Leads of trends or problems encountered.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform various assigned tasks directed by manager.
- Must have, or can acquire, automotive knowledge to an enthusiast level in muscle cars, foreign and domestic trucks, and Jeeps.
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of new hire training program
- Proficiency in computer keyboarding and internet skills -i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Bi-lingual a plus
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE (Special skills, knowledge of machines, procedures, etc.)
- Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
- Computer proficient
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.