If you are a person who likes to work with your hands, be on your feet and work in a fast-paced environment, look no further. Our Warehouse Associate position allows you to work a daytime Monday-Friday schedule!
For a company that distributes after-market auto-parts, you will unload trucks, put items away, restock and replenish shelves, pick orders using a hand-held scanner, pack orders into boxes, ship orders, drive the company box truck and more!
This position offers full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, product discounts, and more.
The role starts at $14/hr. Apply today! This position will travel between buildings in Paoli, Malvern, and Norristown. Unfortunately, there is no access to public transporation.
Key Role Requirements
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer knowledge is required, intermediate computer knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds all day
- Ability to operate power equipment (e.g reach truck, electric pallet jack, order picker, etc.)
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and RF gun functionality
- Must be hardworking, flexible and focused with the ability to multi-task
- Very high attention to detail and an excellent work ethic
- Must be teamwork oriented and have good communication/interpersonal skills
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Unload, receive, organize, and put away inbound product to the proper locations
- Pick, pack, and ship outbound orders - repackaging product when necessary
- Update and maintain all inventory tracking and production sheets
- Inventory cycle counting
- Operation of company box truck
- Receive external deliveries from carriers and distribute accordingly (vinyl dept deliveries, employee deliveries,etc.)
- Daily warehouse maintenance