Who you are:
Specific Job Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Capture One Pro
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Bridge
- Advanced lighting skills & techniques
- Strong visual aesthetic
- Strong understanding of the retouching process
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong management and issue resolution skills
- Strong creative problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of automotive parts
- Basic tool knowledge
- Education: AA or BA degree in Photography or related industry experience.
- 1-2 years of management experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a studio or production setting
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (As required by the Americans with Disabilities Act – To be performed with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Visual and hearing capability.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to maintain attendance as defined by company policy.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to operate general office equipment i.e. fax machine, photocopier, computer printer stationed between 3 & 4 feet high.
- Ability to bend/stoop/crouch/climb/crawl as needed
- Ability to push & pull items weighing up to 60lbs
- Ability to lift & lower items weighing up to 60lbs
- Ability to remain standing upright on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions within assigned duty, including, but not limited to the hands, wrists, fingers, back
- Ability to walk about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another
- Ability to tolerate dramatic temperature changes (heat and cold)
If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive salary and benefits (Medical, Dental Vision, etc.)
- Excellent 401K plan
- Extraordinary work culture