Under the direction of the Customer Service Management team, the Sales Representative aides our customers through their automotive accessories purchasing experience. A Turn5 Sales Representative is essential in directing consumers to the best aftermarket parts for their vehicle to create their dream build.This position gives you the opportunity to make $15 hourly plus a generous monthly bonus working from home! Love cars and trucks and want to be part of the team? Come Dream, Build, & Drive with us!
- Take incoming calls from customers concerning wheels/tires, exhausts, tonneau covers, jeep tops, and other high value accessories who are interested in placing orders, inquiring about our products, returning product, etc.
- Use excitement and technical knowledge to build and sell wheel and tire kits, wheel only and tire only sales, exhausts, tonneau covers, jeep tops, and other high value accessories
- Use sales in one accessory category to make other recommendations and sales for corresponding mods (lowering kits, lift kits, suspension components, etc.)
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to follow up on sales leads (quotes) and close sales
- Take inbound calls from any/all queues as needed and directed by leadership
- Displays professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries
- Efficiently enter and process orders/returns
- Answer questions/educate customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary
- Notifies Customer Service Leads of trends or problems encountered
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform various assigned tasks directed from manager
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE (Special skills, knowledge of machines, procedures, etc.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
- Computer proficient
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent product knowledge and sales ability
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers
- Must have or have the ability to acquire automotive knowledge with an expert level in Mustangs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of new hire training program
- Proficiency in computer keyboarding and internet skills -i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Bi-lingual a plus
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (As required by the Americans with Disabilities Act – To be performed with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Visual and hearing capability.
- Ability to sit long for long periods of time.
- Ability to maintain attendance as defined by company policy.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to operate general office equipment i.e. fax machine, photocopier, computer printer stationed between 3 & 4 feet high.
- Additionally, your role with Turn5, Inc. is deemed a Customer Critical Role. In order to satisfy the constant demand of our consumer base, positions within Customer Critical Roles may be subject to alternative work schedules during times of inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances.