Turn5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area. Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
Reporting to the Marketplace Manager, the Marketplace Associate is responsible for creating listings on eBay and Amazon Marketplaces, processing orders, and assisting Marketplace customers with any questions or concerns. This position requires a detail-oriented team player who will create accurate listings in order to grow sales.
• Create eBay listings following Turn5’s SOP.
• Ensure that listing data is accurate with data available on Turn5’s retail websites.
• Ensure that new listings have accurate descriptions according to pictures and website data.
• Ensure that new listings are listed within the correct automotive category.
• Reply to customer messages.
• Ensure orders tracking information is entered.
• Communicate any problems that arise to the manager with a sense of urgency.
• A positive work attitude; is enthusiastic and willing to take the extra step toward achieving goals.
• Intermediate proficiency in Excel.
• Automotive knowledge preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to make decisions to achieve desired results.
• Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: Entry Level