At Turn5 we sell FUN! Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Work in a fast-paced contact center and support car enthusiasts with purchasing parts for their most prized possession—THEIR MUSTANG, F-150, or JEEP.
This full-time position works four, ten hour days (3 DAYS OFF!!!). Dress is casual.
Car or auto-part knowledge a plus, but we also have a comprehensive training program that will bring you up to speed to assist customers. In no time, you’ll be wanting your own “Stang”.
• Talk to automotive enthusiasts about their vehicles and assist them with their inquiries
• Guide them in their purchasing process by asking and answering product, performance and fitment questions
• Provide purchasing suggestions based on customer needs and cross sell items when it fits the project
• Communicate customer challenges to Management to help create an overall better customer experience
• Follow up with customers to close sales and/or answer more challenging questions as needed
The Perks of Working with Us:
• Earn up to a 30% Bonus Quarterly – Up to $10k annually
• Career Path Program - Earn up to $3 more per hour!
• New Hire and ongoing training program to help make you a subject matter expert
• 401K Profit Sharing and Health Insurance available for Full-time employees
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Generous PTO within your first year of employment!
• Opportunities to move throughout the company
• Want to drive a vehicle we sell parts for? – We will help pay for it!
• Own a vehicle we sell parts for? – Get a $500 Store Credit as an employee!
• Fun and upbeat work environment, not to mention amazing discounts on merchandise and more!
• 1 year of previous sales and customer service experience (preferred)
• Automotive knowledge a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Flexible availability
Pay starts at $14 - $16/hr. Apply Today!