If you are a person who likes to work with your hands, be on your feet and work in a fast-paced environment, then look no further.
Currently offering opportunities in our Pick/Ship and Receiving departments. For a company that distributes after-market auto-parts, you will unload trucks, put items away, restock and replenish shelves, pick orders using a hand-held scanner, pack orders into boxes, ship orders and more!
- Shift | Sunday - Wednesday
- Hours | Sun: 10AM - 8:30PM & Mon, Tues, & Wed:12PM-10:30PM
- Hourly Rate | $14.00 + $1 weekend shift differential = $15.00/hour
This position offers full benefits including medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off, product discounts, and more. Work for a growing company that offers growth to top-performers! Apply today! Turn5 is located in Malvern, PA. We have no access to public transportation.
Key Role Requirements
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer knowledge is required, intermediate computer knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds all day
- Experience using mechanical equipment is a plus (forklifts/hand trucks)
- Must be hardworking, flexible and focused with the ability to multi-task
- Very high attention to detail and an excellent work ethic
- Must be teamwork oriented and have good communication/interpersonal skills
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Unload and receive product off of trucks
- Packaging, tagging, and labeling items for resale
- Heavy inventory involvement
- Picking and shipping of daily orders
- Loading parcels from shipping line to feeder truck
- Daily warehouse maintenance