Turn 5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area. Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we’ve been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
To continue our growth path, we need a Warehouse Lead to own, manage, and drive the success of our satellite fulfillment operation. This is a critical leadership role, in a fast-paced production environment where each day you will have your ‘boots on the floor’ and also lead a small team of associates in inventory receiving, picking and shipping, all while ensuring department service levels.
You will be challenged daily to work both strategically and tactically. One minute you might be planning yourself and your team’s daily tasks and priorities, the next minute working with our fulfillment team looking for efficiencies to be gained throughout the production process, and the next minute receiving product and shipping it out to customers. Regardless of the task, it’s critical you have strong situational awareness and emotional quotient as you’ll work with diverse stakeholders across the organization.
Year 1 is going to be about:
• Maximizing the departments efficiency and safety by keeping the warehouse organized and clean
• Ensuring accurate and timely receipt of goods
• Propose inventory and location strategy to maximize warehouse efficiency
• Train new, temporary, or seasonal warehouse staff on process and procedure
• Being a self-starter – continuing to work as an individual contributor in receiving, packing, and shipping functions
We can’t skip over some of the specific skills and experience we know are a “must” to be successful. So, we need you to have:
• 2+ years of warehouse experience
• 1-2 years of leadership
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through teamwork
• Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Experience with eBay and UPS World Ship preferred