Turn5 is currently looking to hire a driver responsible for the operation of a 24 foot box truck. This employee would report daily to our facility in Malvern and would travel frequently to our other facilities. This person will be responsible for obeying all traffic laws and federal regulations.
While not driving, this person will perform other warehouse duties, included but not limited to:
- Unload and receive product off of trucks
- Picking and shipping of daily orders
- Daily warehouse maintenance
- Perform Certified & SAFE operation of power equipment such as but not limited to: reach truck, order picker, swing reach, standard forklift, rider jack
- Use RF gun to maintain inventory accuracy when moving, locating, and adjusting product QTY’s
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year of previous safe box truck driving experience. Graduate of an approved driving school a plus.
- Must complete valid DMV background check with no major violations in the last two years.
Position would work Monday-Friday, 12PM - 8:30PM.
This position offers competitive pay, full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, product discounts and more! Apply today to join our growing team!