Turn5, Inc. is seeking a talented Customer Service Supervisor to join our Customer Service team. The CS Supervisor directs the work of the designated Customer Service Representatives, performs various duties within the Customer Service Operations area, and acts as Manager on duty as required.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
Key Role Requirements
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous Customer Service experience.
- Previous Supervisor Experience Strongly Preferred but not required
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers.
- Required automotive knowledge with a preferred level in Mustangs and Jeeps
- Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
- Computer proficient
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports as needed
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure minimum performance requirements for agents are met.
- While directing the work of the customer service representatives, must be able to handle escalated customer calls correctly
- Assists in the training of new representatives
- Answer customer questions and provide purchasing suggestions when necessary.
- Displays professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints;
- Assists CS Manager in compiling and writing performance evaluations;
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What you get in return
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mustang & Jeep Wrangler Reimbursement Program