Turn5 has an exciting opportunity for an Issue Resolution Specialist to join our team! The Issue Resolution Specialist is responsible for processing orders to ensure the timely fulfillment of goods shipped and sold by Americanmuscle.com and ExtremeTerrain.com. This role works closely with the customers, CS team, vendors and necessary personnel to provide issue resolution and other purchasing options when needed.
This role is full-time and will work M-Th, 10:30AM-7PM and Friday, 9:00AM-5:30PM. Position is located in Malvern, PA. No public transportation available. Competitive compensation and benefit package available! Apply Today!
- Act as a direct contact with customers to resolve any/all issues that pertain to order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Provide prompt, efficient support to customers and colleagues relating to order status updates, needed information, returns and warranty claims.
- Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to customers and vendors as needed to support the sale and fulfillment of goods.
- Notify customers of back order status and offer other buying options where possible.
- Track and contact customers with balance due and/or other order issues.
- Override standard processes or procedures as requested by the CS team.
- Schedule return pickups with appropriate shipping agents as required.
- Update vendor information in our systems and share with other appropriate departments.
- Notify management of trends or problems encountered.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous Customer Service experience or experience with an online retailer in an order processing or sales support role required.
- Familiarity with automotive parts a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in computer keyboarding and internet skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with customers, vendors and colleagues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.