The Video Editor is responsible for the completion and delivery of Product driven video projects. This person is expected to use creative skills and techniques to create content based on project needs (video footage/scripts etc). The video production team at Turn5 is made up of high level video editors that love to crank out the content at a very high level. Check out the YouTube Channels of AmericanMuscle and ExtremeTerrain to see our work.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Edits raw footage (Product driven) into professional-quality videos, with and without supervision from Lead Editor.
- Must be versed in color correction, audio mixing (with music, Host audio, natural sound), and creating basic support graphics (lower thirds). Creation of basic animations (After Effects) is a plus but not required.
- Collaborates with Lead Editor and Videographer to identify video solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Works with Lead Editor to manage storage of raw footage on Content Server
- Sources and edits appropriate music and sound effects.
- Responsible to fill out music cue sheets (to keep track of music and sfx used), and Metric forms.
- Uploading of finished videos to specified area on Content Server, as well as creating and sending email notification to appropriate department.
- Keeping up to date with latest edit tools, and updates (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, new video codecs, etc)
Key Role Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the video/television field as an Editor.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro (7). Experience with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop a preferred.
- Knowledge of web video encoding (best practices for web compression) a plus.
- Previous work experience in a corporate environment a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sums up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program