****HOURS, MONDAY – FRIDAY, 12:30pm - 9:00pm****
The Automotive Installer is responsible for the daily support, preparation and product installation for our Photographers and Videographers. Directly reporting to Photography Floor Manager, he/she will work to maximize production through product installation research, physical installation, studio organization/cleanliness, unboxing and re-boxing, and communication with various members in our photo/video production areas. A technician must be responsible, courteous, a good listener, and ready to problem solve each day to keep our fast paced production moving.
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, keep reading, if not; keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Key Role Requirements
- Mechanical knowledge & capability to perform basic to moderately difficult product installations on multiple generations of Mustangs, trucks and Jeeps
- Knowledge of a variety of tools
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Mechanical certification preferred but not required
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Clean & prepare vehicles and sets for photography or video
- Install product on car as directed
- Position vehicles in studio as directed
- Receive and organize incoming inventory
- Repackage and assist with inventory back to the warehouse
- Ensure that studios are kept neat and clean
- Aftermarket installation on a wide variety of product
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Jeep Wrangler & Trucks Reimbursement Program