Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Customer Service, the Lead Calibrator is accountable for supervision and testing of all Bama Performance tuning files and database. This person manages the BAMA Performance tune file library, testing and refining to maintain industry leading calibrations. The are continuously seeking new tuning and product knowledge.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating three award winning e-commerce platforms.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Guide customer service representatives in decision making to best accommodate customers within company's guidelines.
- Direct production of tunes created for customers, both for device and email, to meet the expectations of the department and customers.
- Assist with standard tune production as needed.
- Work with Bama Customer Experience Supervisor and Sr. Manager to provide data to build weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed.
- Use dyno to test and refine tunes.
- Actively manage BAMA’s tune library by continually testing and refining the product utilizing multiple testing techniques.
- Create value files to be used by Bama Performance.
- Responsible for completing monthly quality assurance audits of Bama Performance employee tunes.
- Approves tunes developed or revised by BAMA Technicians.
- Serve as lead in solving Level 3/4 tune revisions, datalogs, and technical escalations.
- Serve as subject matter expert to all BAMA Performance and CS employees for day-to-day knowledge and coaching to help resolve questions.
Key Role Requirements
- Education: High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous Customer Service experience.
- Expert-level Mustang knowledge;
- 3-5 years using SCT Advantage III;
- 3-5 years using SCT Livelink;
- 3-5 years using Diablosport CMR;
- 3-5 years using Diablosport Dataviewer;
- 3-5 years dyno tuning experience of Ford vehicles.
- Must be able to work at least one Saturday a month and variable schedules depending on business need.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers.
- Required automotive knowledge with a preferred level in Mustangs and Jeeps, tuning knowledge a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret charts and reports.
- Automotive mechanical knowledge a plus.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and self-motivation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous Supervisor Experience Preferred but not required
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang & Jeep Wrangler, F-150, Sierra & Silverado Reimbursement Programs