The Accounts Payable Clerk reports to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and is responsible for providing accounting and financial support services including those related to vendor purchase orders, invoices, payments, credits, recoveries, and other accounting duties as assigned. This position is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute to a fast paced, growing team and company.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Perform all aspects of the accounts payable function, more specifically, data entry, invoice indexing, matching purchase orders to invoices, and invoice processing into the software according to department policies and deadlines. Identify and communicate errors or discrepancies and work with peers to resolve prior to processing.
- Respond to vendor queries regarding accounts payable and related matters.
- Balance, reconcile, and maintain various accounts payable reports.
- Prepare or assist in preparing any reports or returns, including 1099s required by state or federal agencies.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures regarding invoice processing and disbursements.
- Assist in the identification of other relevant issues within the department and participate in the creation of innovative solutions and/or the implementation of new policies/procedures.
- Perform other duties as required to support the accounts payable group and Finance Department.
Key Role Requirements
- Experience: 1 to 3 years of accounts payable or general accounting experience preferred.
- Education: Earned or working towards Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in accounting/finance preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics/ Great Plains preferred.
- Experience with Doclink - Document Management System software preferred.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow-up on pending issues.
- Open to change and committed to continuous process improvement.
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program