Turn5, Inc is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to guide and coach the development teams responsible for improvement and upkeep of e-commerce web applications.
We are looking for someone that is as excited to continuously improve our process and applications as we are! This person needs to be team-oriented, a great communicator and mentor, and comfortable working in a fast-moving e-commerce technology environment.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Guide and coach development teams in following Agile / Scrum practices and progressing in maturity at a sustainable pace
- Guide and coach teams to effectively self-organize, make decisions and resolve conflicts
- Facilitate continuous improvements to process, transparency and communication
- Provide timely feedback to team members and area managers about team and individual performance
- Remove impediments to progress, or guiding the teams to remove impediments by finding the right person in the organization to help
- Build an environment of openness and trust where conflicts can be managed in a healthy manner
- Support and coach the Product Owner on Agile / Scrum practices
- Assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency and information flow
- Keep remote teams integrated with internal teams when necessary
Key Role Requirements
- 5+ years experience as a scrum master for agile software development teams
- In-depth skills / knowledge of effective methods of facilitation, mentorship, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches and the reasons behind practices employed – Kanban, Scrum, XP etc
- eCommerce experience
- JIRA experience
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating three award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang & Jeep Wrangler Reimbursement Program