Under the direction of the Executive Assistant, the Event Planner will own the company event calendar/budget to create a unique employee culture by planning and carrying out exciting events throughout the year. This position will also provide executive level support to the Executive Assistant and the President, CEO as needed.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Ownership of company event calendar and budget to coordinate creative activities/events throughout the year and provide an invigorating culture for employees
- Manage all aspects of the event planning process and logistics, including décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, promotional material, employee communication, setup, equipment needs etc.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any problems on event day
- Organize and execute event timelines, ensuring deadlines are met
- Collect and review feedback from employees to identify future event opportunities/ideas
- Determine/purchase supplies needed for events and compare prices to stay within budget
- Collaboration with all levels of staff at Turn5 and assist with team events as necessary
- Run business related errands as needed
- All other duties as needed and assigned by manager
Key Role Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 3+ years’ extensive event management experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and confidential information
- Excellent calendar management skills and the ability to coordinate multiple events simultaneously
- Ability to negotiate contracts and create relationships with vendors, caterers, and meeting facilities.
- Creativity and effective strategic thinking. Ability to "think outside the box"
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills along with strong oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Reliable form of transportation is required
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program