Turn5, Inc. is seeking a talented Vice President, Human Resources to lead its growing Human Resources team. Reporting to the President, CEO, the Vice President, Human Resources will possess broad human resources knowledge; expertise in strategic, collaborative, and consultative services; a sophisticated approach to organizational leadership; and technical expertise in key areas of human resources.
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, keep reading, if not; keep us in mind for future opportunities.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Manage and develop the Human Resources team to expand skills and abilities and drive best practice HR functions to support a dynamic, growing company
- Foster a collaborative, creative and productive company-wide culture. Create company supported events, and company or team groups that foster employee engagement.
- In conjunction with business leaders, institute a talent planning and acquisition strategy that attracts top performers and maintains Turn5’s position as a choice employer in the region
- Prepare, analyze, and report key metrics to senior leadership team including those related to employee turnover, performance management, professional development, and organizational culture
- Research and prepare progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance and retention.
- Manage the budget and other financial measures assigned to HR function.
- Serve as a key leader in promoting, reinforcing, and maintaining company culture and core values
- Provide strategic counsel regarding people matters for our executive team
- Develop a human resource planning system to identify competency, knowledge, career path opportunities as well as develop training, gap assessments and talent planning to drive organizational and employee development
- Establish and conduct the full performance review process in partnership with department heads including planning, system implementation, establishing KPI and measurement criteria, conducting reviews, monitoring of employee performance and development initiatives.
- Maximize the positive reputation of company in employment related media.
- Identify and enforce regulatory and legal requirements; government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions, and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures, including employee handbook, offer letters, onboarding and related staff documents, agreements and contracts including full-time, part time and independent contractors.
Key Role Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in HR discipline or MBA preferred
- Experience: 10-15 years of experience in progressive Human Resources leadership roles with demonstrated expertise in talent acquisition and employee development
- Successful history as an HR leader and advisor to executive teams
- Creative thinker especially with progressive HR and organizational practices
- Prior responsibility for human resources management in multi-state companies required including payroll support, compensation, benefits, talent management, performance management, organizational development, HR administration, employee relations, and compliance
- Experience working with remote business locations
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Great strategic thinker, superior communicator, and confident decision-maker
- Must possess and demonstrate innovation and use it strategically to serve the business’s strategy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Must have diverse experience with production, creative and technology staff
- Working knowledge of personal computers and facility with common business applications, including both spreadsheet and word processing software (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.)
- Sound business judgment, grounded in quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, characterized by initiative, drive, and goal orientation
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating three award winning e-commerce platforms.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Jeep Wrangler, F-150, Sierra & Silverado Reimbursement Program