Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, the Senior Product Data Manager is responsible for the creation, management, and publication of Turn5's aftermarket automotive product data. In this role, you will have direct responsibility for overseeing an internal team as well as collaborating with outside agencies and vendors to build a vast catalog of product specific data to power our websites and internal systems.
How you'll spend your time with us
- Oversee workflow process for adding new products to the website. Work to optimize and streamline workflow processes to increase capacity for adding new products.
- Be the internal owner and authority on all product attributes and data points including ACES fitment data, product descriptions, images, catalog classifications, and individual product attributes.
- Lead internal team to QC and enrich product data provided by suppliers or external teams
- Coordinate and leverage network of external BPO firms to produce high quantities of product data points and descriptions within the required specifications and levels of quality and accuracy.
- Maintain standards of consistency for product data and content presentation across all websites (images, icons, spec tables, descriptions, etc.)
- Ensure 100% accuracy of product data and fitments
- Oversee the improvement of accuracy of the product pages throughout CS Rep site feedback
- Develop and execute processes to foster the continual improvement and accuracy of product fitment data and attributes
- Ensure the company's web stores are consistently providing the best shopping experience online by presenting the most relevant and highest quality product data to the customer
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
Key Role Requirements
- Education : Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience: 3-5 years of product content based experience. Previous supervisory experience required.
- Experience in working with overseas BPO team preferred
- Comprehensive automotive knowledge/interest is required
- Thoroughness and high attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We're excited about what we have been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience EVER.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to "own" projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program