Reporting to the BI Analyst, the Analytics Intern will assist the IT team in resolving a variety of data related requests coming from various departments. These requests may include (but are not limited to) routine and ad hoc requests for raw data, extracting and loading data to and from different sources, and creating data visualizations and dashboards which are to be delivered primarily via Tableau.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Write SQL queries to extract and/or summarize data from various sources to answer specific business questions.
- Extract and load data to and from various sources.
- Use Tableau Desktop to create reports and dashboards with the goal of delivering meaningful and actionable insights to end users.
- Support team members in delivering the department objectives and goals.
Key Role Requirements
- Education: Current enrollment in a four-year accredited university is required. Candidates must have completed at least 60 credit hours with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Experience: Prior co-op or internship experience with similar job function(s) and/or experience with relevant academic projects or coursework.
- Proficiency in Excel. (functions, pivot tables, VBA, etc.
- Experience working with large volumes of data, specifically with regards to data cleansing, formatting, aggregating and summarizing
- Experience working with SQL and Relational Databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program