Turn5 is searching for a Sr. Manager, SEO to direct the SEO strategy for our award winning Ecommerce sites and oversee our internal SEO department. This is your chance to lead a badass team of search experts at a company that’s serious about SEO, all in an industry that loves user generated and DIY content that serves serious enthusiasts. Turn5’s marquee brand, AmericanMuscle.com is an industry leader in search engine optimization.
This position is for someone who is a preeminent SEO expert and has strong SEO background, experience at the enterprise SEO level, demonstrated record of SEO success and team management experience. This role reports to the Director of Marketing / Co-Founder and oversees all SEO Content Marketing, On-site, Technical SEO & link building.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Develop strategy and manage execution of SEO for all Turn5 retail properties including AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com, AmericanTrucks.com and manufacturing brand sites
- Oversee all link building, SEO Content Marketing, On-site & Technical SEO
- Lead a team that collaborates heavily with the following teams to maximize SEO impact:
- Web Development & UX to leverage site architecture and user generated content
- Merchandising to leverage product content
- Video to leverage content creation and website placement
- Social Media to leverage content creation and amplification
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics team to track and refine relevant SEO metrics
- Collaborate with Directors, Managers and staff to instill SEO best practices throughout Turn5 organization
- Monitor SEO trends and develop best practices/techniques to ensure cutting edge strategy, top rankings and identification of new opportunities
- Define, prioritize, and manage execution of key SEO tactical initiatives
Key Role Requirements
Education : Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field
Experience: 5+ years experience managing SEO with a major brand or large website, preferably Ecommerce based
- Have a big-picture understanding of how SEO fits into the larger company marketing strategy, with ability to communicate vision internally
- Experience/knowledge encompassing all points in the content & on-site SEO life cycle of a website: new site development, early/low-hanging fruit, mature SEO campaigns
- Aftermarket automotive knowledge and interest is preferred, not required
- Proven ability to analyze and measure results of content-centered campaigns (digital preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program