The Project Manager – Video will work in our Video Department and be responsible for managing, organizing, and coordinating the video content calendar for Turn5. This role will collaborate on our content video programs (Hot Lap, Throttle Out, The Haul) with the Lead Videographer, Video Hosts, Video Production Team, and Social Marketing Team throughout the life cycle of all content video projects. This person must have a solid understanding of the aftermarket automotive industry. All content videos are for our brands AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com.
Our award-winning video team is a close-knit group who are equal parts self-starters and team collaborators. Each employee has an important role, and we rely on each other to get projects completed by the determined deadline. This position is a great opportunity for a hard-working, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual who works best with multiple projects under tight deadlines. Organization, collaboration, and attention to details is a must.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Project manage the video content calendar from concept development to final delivery of all content videos (Hot Lap, Throttle Out, The Haul)
- Responsible for tracking/reporting of Video milestones, progress, dates at risk and creating reporting formats as needed
- Identify and coordinate external operational needs, such as booking vendors, hiring caterers, securing locations, etc.
- Responsible for onsite inventory; work with vendors and suppliers to procure products needed for shoots
- Conduct weekly status meetings to review video content status updates
- Establish processes and oversee projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactively identify risks to the final edit due date and report on as appropriate; work with project teams to develop mitigating action plans
- Identify and escalate issues throughout the project cycle
- Partner with management to assign staff & vehicles for shoots
- Attend weekly content brainstorming sessions
Key Role Requirements
- Experience: 4+ years’ experience with a production or project management environment
- Understanding of Automotive parts and the Aftermarket industry is a must
- Understanding of the creative digital/video process is a plus
- Highly effective organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of project management tools, processes and terminology (Jira, Asana, etc)
- Logical and creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong prioritization, time management, interpersonal, problem solving, and planning skills
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and an ability to work well within a team
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program