Turn5, Inc., is seeking a QA Analyst to join our eCommerce team consisting of .NET Dev’s, SQL, UI/UX and Frontend Dev’s. This position is responsible for QA and support tasks related to the e-commerce websites, supporting services, and related applications. The QA Analyst will test these applications to make sure requirements are met and assist the development staff in troubleshooting found issues. Exeprience in an eCommerce environment is a must for this role. This position reports to the QA Manager.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Participating in manual QA as necessary to help with sprint releases
- Analyzing requirements, creating test scenarios and test cases for self and junior QA analysts
- Participating in requirement analysis meetings to understand the business needs and to provide valuable feedback
- Identifying and reporting issues via the ticketing system with supporting documents for the development team to understand the issue
- Setting up test data for testing needs
- Mentoring junior QA analysts as needed
- Helping with pre-release and post-release testing
Key Role Requirements
- 3-5 years of recent professional experience in Quality Assurance.
- 2-3 years of testing experience in an eCommerce environment is a must
- 1 year of Mobile app testing experience is a must
- Thorough knowledge of QA best practices and experience in agile software development process
- Experience with all aspects of testing like smoke, sanity, unit, integration and regression
- Experience in testing across various platforms such as desktop and mobile is required
- Experience using defect management system like Jira, zendesk, etc.
- Ability to analyze requirements and escalate competing, unclear and non-testable requirements
- Experience developing test scenarios/test cases from requirements for multiple projects of varying sizes
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical parties
- Ability to mentor and review tasks performed by junior analysts
- Experience in SQL Server to help identify data issues
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger group
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Be sure to check these out on your phone as well!
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Jeep Wrangler & Trucks Reimbursement Program