The Merchandising Analyst will be responsible for the creation, updating, maintenance, and analysis of reporting for the product management department. They will be responsible for ad-hoc analysis of various sales data, product data, production data, pricing data, and different aspects of the business when required. This role will report into the Merchandising Supervisor.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Update, maintain, and analyze all product management and merchandising reports and other department reports as needed
- Create new reports as needed
- Analyze and reccommend opportunities for improvement within reporting and product management department processes and act to provide further insight or improvements
- Assist the Merchandising Supervisor and Director of Product Management as needed with any data and analysis projects as well as analysis for presentations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for all product management managers and category managers to evaluate product performance or to assist future decisions
- Consistently and reliably work with the IT department to maintain databases and keep data clean
- Become a liaison between product management requests and the IT department, making sure all requirements from an IT perspective are met
Key Role Requirements
- Education: BA/BS in statistics, management information systems, mathematics, or related degree
- Experience: 1+ year(s) of experience working with large data sets
- Excellent analytical skills: including being able to quality-assure, clean, and analyze large data sets in order to draw conclusions and develop recommendations
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar programs
- Proficiency in Google Analytics is a plus
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to quality-assure, clean, and analyze large data sets
- Understanding of e-commerce marketing channels
- Proficiency in Access a plus but not a requirement
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang, Jeep Wrangler & Truck Reimbursement Program