Turn5 is seeking a Customer Service Trainer to own the new hire training process of our Customer Service Representatives (CSR's) in our muplitple onshore call center facilities. In addition to new hire training, they will act as the lead on designing and implementing training initiatives including, but not limited in scope to the following: continued education, remote learning, virtual training, new products, new systems, corporate trainings, skill assessment testing and electronic knowledge resource curation.
The Customer Service Trainer will ensure employees are trained on all aspects of the Customer Service Role and will be responsible for accessing and certifying that trainees hold the required competencies to fulfill the role of Customer Service Representative.
We are looking for someone that analyzies current methods and brings new ideas the the table. When not in training this person will be responsible for reviewing trends on teams and finding opportunities to perform refresh traning or uncover lapses in performance that will necessitate new training materials. This role reports into the Quality and Training Manager.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating three award winning e-commerce platforms.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Lead development and continual improvement of the Turn5 Contact Center CSR training processes
- Define gaps or process breaks and implement improvement opportunities through on-going maintenance of our training curriculum
- Deliver new hire training to ensure new employees are prepared to fully function as CSRs; facilitating classroom sessions, on-car workshops, peer shadowing and supervised nesting periods during the onboarding process
- Create detailed training dossiers for each CSR containing evaluative notes and assessments; to be updated daily during new hire training and as required for veteran employees
- Design, administer, and evaluate trainee performance assessments. Use results as a key eligibility determinant for trainees to move forward with continued employment at Turn5, Inc.
- Maintain digital learning resources for Contact Center with understood mission of supporting fully electronic reference base for CSRs
- Sustain up-to-date “living” training modules on both new and existing processes, procedures and products at the department level
- Develop ad hoc training materials in partnership with the Customer Service Quality Team focusing on improving department trends.
- Work alongside our product teams to plan, schedule and host on-site vendor training
- Uphold and ensure confidentiality of observations and feedback
- Be able and work non-traditional hours in exceptional circumstance to train part time and night shift staff
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Key Role Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 5+ years of customer service / customer facing experience, minimum 3 years of training specific experience; preferably centric to customer service / customer facing disciplines
- Understanding of digital learning tools and methodologies
- Able to gather, analyze and report on data
- Demonstrable and highly polished presentation skills, high-level proficiency in PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with agents, Customer Service Leadership, or customers
- General automotive knowledge required. Ability to become an expert level relating to multigenerational Ford Mustang and F-150, Jeep Wrangler and GM Sierra and Silverado platforms is part of growth path.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bi-lingual a plus
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang & Jeep Wrangler, F-150, Sierra & Silverado Reimbursement Programs