If you are a person who likes to work with your hands, be on your feet and work in a fast-paced environment, look no further. Our Warehouse Associate/Tire Technician position allows you to work a set Monday-Friday day shift schedule.
For a company that distributes after-market auto-parts, you will unload trucks, put items away, restock and replenish shelves, pick orders using a hand-held scanner, pack orders into boxes, ship orders, Mount and Balance tires and more!
This position offers full benefits including medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off, product discounts, and more. The role starts at $13/hour. Work for a growing company that offers growth to top-performers! Apply today!
Key Role Requirements
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years' experience in an order fulfillment environment.
- Prior experience mounting/balancing wheel/tire sets preferred.
- Experience operating powered equipment is required (reach truck, electric pallet jack, order picker, etc.)
- Must be hardworking, flexible and focused with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds all day
- Very high attention to detail and an excellent work ethic
- Must be teamwork oriented and have good communication/interpersonal skills
How you’ll spend your time with us
Unload trailers/containers of various product types e.g. small and oversize items.
Mount and balance wheel/tire sets ranging from passenger to truck tire sets.
Put-a-way product to the appropriate racking and shelving.
Pick product by utilizing RF scanner technology.
Pack orders utilizing computerized workstation.
Drive necessary powered equipment e.g. reach truck, electric pallet jack, order pickers, etc.
Utilize warehouse management systems to execute receiving, put-a-way, picking, packing, shipping and cycle counting.
Load outbound trailers for various carriers e.g. UPS, USPS and regional carriers.
Assist with cycle counting activities.
Maintain tools, equipment, related to executing day to day activities.
Assist in maintaining housekeeping duties in the facility.
Observe all safety rules and procedures associated with performance of duties.
Use personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies.
Communicate any problems that arise to the Distribution Center Management in a timely manner
Perform other related duties as assigned by manager.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to help operate a robust Distribution Center for a rapidly growing company
Competitive compensation package based on experience
401(k) program with up to 4% company match
Paid Parental Leave
Mustang & Jeep Wrangler Reimbursement Program