Turn5, Inc. is seeking a full-time talented Automotive Host to join our Video Production team. Under the direction of the Sr. Video Manager the Automotive Host is responsible for hosting and writing product overviews/social videos and other forms of content (events, corporate video etc.). Performs various duties within Video Department (occasional producing of shoot/edit, script writing, help with installs etc.) as specified by Sr. Video Manager.
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, keep reading, if not; keep us in mind for future opportunities.
Turn5, Inc. in a nutshell
High energy, fast-paced yet a relaxed environment best sum up our work culture. We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, owning and operating two award winning e-commerce platforms.
Take a break and check out some of our work. We’re excited about what we’ve been accomplishing, and pride ourselves on continuing to build the best auto parts browsing experience… EVER.
Our team members are highly analytical with a desire to constantly challenge the status quo and think way outside the box. We foster an environment for employees to flourish and drive impactful results both for the business and themselves.
How you’ll spend your time with us
- Evaluation of products, to determine key important attributes to customers.
- Research current and new products for scripting, to ensure all information is presented correctly and accurately to customers in the videos.
- Meet with Purchasing, Content, and Marketing departments to discuss marketing campaigns for new products, along with planning and execution of social content.
- Write product overview/social scripts.
- Attend all public events deemed necessary by the Sr. Video Manager.
- Serve as Producer (shoots/edits) as needed- to be determined by Sr. Video Manager or Production Coordinator/Producer.
- Interact with customers via social platforms (Facebook etc.) and at public events.
- Assist with installs, and setup and breakdown of set as needed.
Key Role Requirements
- Education: College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years experience in the video/television field as On-Air Talent.
- Capable of writing scripts both product driven and for social content (covering events, company marketing, etc.).
- Required automotive knowledge.
- General knowledge of Video Production (producing, lighting, cameras) preferred.
- Knowledge of video editing platforms (Final Cut 7, Premiere) a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to occasionally travel (may include weekends) for events being covered by Turn 5.
- Understanding of Social Marketing (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) a plus.
- Able to work past expected hours when necessary.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to impact business decision making within booming e-commerce company
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Ability to “own” projects
- No bureaucratic red tape
- Vanguard 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Mustang Jeep Wrangler, F-150, Sierra & Silverado Reimbursement Programs