At Turn5, WE SELL FUN! Parent company to americanmuscle.com and extremeterrain.com, our Customer Service Representatives support both growing ecommerce retail sites.
Work in a fast-paced call-center and support car enthusiasts with purchasing parts for their most prized possession—THEIR MUSTANG or THEIR JEEP.
This full-time position works four, ten hour days (3 DAYS OFF). Dress is casual. Full benefits including medical, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, product discounts and MORE!
Car or auto-part knowledge a plus, but we also have a comprehensive training program that will bring you up to speed to assist customers. In no time, you’ll be wanting your own “Stang”.
· Enter and process orders/tunes correctly and efficiently. (Primary Function)
· Write custom tunes based on customer information provided, be able to assist customers with loading tunes to device and to vehicle. (Primary Function)
· Answer customer questions and provide purchasing suggestions when necessary.
· Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to existing customers for account updates and follow up information when needed.
· Displays professional, courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provides prompt, efficient service to all customer inquiries.
· Answer customer emails in a timely manner. Be able to provide professional responses.
· Notifies Supervisor of trends or problems encountered.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Participates in product and equipment training as needed.
Position is located in Malvern, PA. No public transportation available. Pay starts off at $12.00/hr with a career-path program built in. Apply today!